We are seeking a Finance Assistant to support our busy Finance Team based at Wymondham High Academy.
Main duties will include:
• Co-ordinating the purchase of goods and services: end to end process from raising electronic orders to receipt of supplier invoice;
• Maintaining the Purchase Ledgers (SAGE 200): inputting supplier invoices, reconciling creditor balances to supplier records, liaising with suppliers;
• Maintaining Sales Ledgers: raising sales invoices, reviewing debtor balances, allocating receipts to accounts;
• Administration of credit card accounts, ensuring records accurate and complete and reflected in the financial ledgers;
• Analysis of academy income on Excel spreadsheets, electronic and cash, for banking and input into financial ledgers;
• Assist students and staff with online cashless catering and trip accounts;
• Filing and general administration duties.
Knowledge of computerised finance systems and/or working in a finance environment is desirable, as are good communication skills and a “can-do” attitude. Experience working in a school environment is not essential, but you will need to be organised and efficient, with the skills to manage your own time and deadlines. must be able to travel to Dereham Neatherd High School, but will be based at Wymondham High Academy.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about this position please contact Ms Edwina Wright, CFO, via [email protected]
Closing Date: 9am Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Interview Date: week commencing 5th October 2020
Further details and the job description and person specification are on the Trust website www.enrich-learning.org Please apply be completing a Trust application form and send, with your current CV and letter of application, to [email protected]
Enrich Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”
30 hours per week, all year/term-time + 4 weeks
NJC point 3 £14,647 to £ £14,940 per annum/£13,450 to £13,719 per annum
To start as soon as possible